Translate

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Let me encourage you today...

Hello!  I have been away from my blog for a week or two...it seems like much longer than that!  I have been working on a special project the Lord has placed on my heart and I am now almost finished with it.  I am super excited about the project and can't wait to share it with everyone!

I woke up this morning feeling like I needed to make a post to the blog because someone needs some encouragement.  If it is you, I pray the Lord watches over you today, sends His ministering angels to your side to guard, guide, and protect you. 

It doesn't really matter what we are going through every day.  God still sits on the throne and holds all things in His hands.  He is still God and He loves you.  God knows your name. He knows who you are. God told Jeremiah:

Jeremiah 1:5 - "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations."

Not all of us are called to be prophets, but that doesn't change the fact that God knows each and every one of us.  He formed us in the womb of our mothers.  Moreover, in Psalms 139: 13-16

13 - For You formed  my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb.
14 - I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well.
15 - My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 - Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed, and in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them.

You have a God and Father that took the time to form you.  He made you, inside and out.  He protected you, for you were made in secret.  He formed your days before you lived one of them.  He cares so immensely and deeply for you. 

Matthew 6:26 - "Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them.  Are you not or more value than they?"

Our heavenly Father provides for the birds of the air.  Why would He not provide for you?  You are His creation formed and made to bring Him glory, and honor, and praise.  No matter what your situation is, God will take care of you.  He will provide for you.  He will hold you, walk beside you, in front of you...and at times...carry you when your strength fails you.  He will never leave you.  He will never forsake you.  He will never change His mind about you.  You are His.  You are loved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment