Translate

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Waiting...If God is For Us....

My oldest daughter, who just turned 23 this year, posted a status on Facebook last night that as a parent makes me immensely proud of the young woman of God she has - and is continuing to - become.  But when I read her post, I thought to myself so much easier said than done, sweetheart...

Below is her post:

I know God is moving. I know God is doing some work. I know He is about to make things happen. All I can do is pray that His will for my life be played out and that He protects me and others under His embrace from all that He is about to be doing. It has and will continue to be a bumpy road until He completes His work, but I am putting my trust in Him and if He is for me, who shall form against me? My God is great and my ultimate protection. I know that whatever happens will work out for the good and I know He is only preparing me to fulfill the calling He has on my life. Preparation can be difficult at times, but worth it when you are exactly where God wants you to be. 

We all know that we are to wait on the Lord - Psalm 27:14 - Wait for the Lord; be strong and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the Lord. 

We know we will mount on wing as eagles when we wait - Isaiah 40:31 - Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary.

We know that no matter what...ALL things work for our good - Romans - 8:28 - And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. 

We know that Faith is something that we know that we know - Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 

We know that God is on our side and no power of hell can prevail -  Romans 8:31 - 35 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us? He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him over for us all, how will He not also with Him freely give us all things?  Who will bring a charge against God's elect? God is the one who justifies; who is the one who condemns? Christ Jesus is He who died, yes, rather who was raised, who is at the right hand of God, who also intercedes for us.  Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 

You see, when we love God, and when we have a heart to seek Him...He works on our behalf.  Now, I will finish this post with a declaration today.  I urge you to speak it out loud to the Heavenlies...to all the principalities, powers, rulers of darkness, and wickedness in heavenly places (Ephesians 6:12) because there is Power in the Word...

Romans 8: 38 - 39 

For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us [me] from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment