Translate

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Today, I resolve to.....

Resolutions are not just for New Year's Eve.  Sometimes we need to speak out loud to the Heavenlies and make our positions, our faith, our beliefs known to all in the earth and not of this world. So...after the last two weeks and the attacks I have come under from so many different directions, that I have decided that I need to speak some things into the heavenlies so that all principalities, powers, and any other thing will know I am a Child of the One True King. 

The only way I know how to speak these things is by using the Sword of the Spirit.  The weapon God gave all believers to use during spiritual warfare ---- the Word of God. 

Today, I resolve that nothing...no power, no principality, no ruler of darkness, no thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God shall persuade me to any other destination than the one God has pre-ordained for me. 

Today, I resolve to seek wisdom before answering or responding. 
Ecclesiastes 7:25 - I set my heart to know, and to search, and to seek out wisdom, and the reason of things, and to know the wickedness of folly, even of foolishness and madness;

Today, I resolve to not be offended.
Luke 7:23 - And blessed is he who shall not be offended in Me.

Today, I resolve to continue to share the message of the Gospel.
Mark 16:15 - And He said to them, Go into all the world, proclaim the gospel to all the creation.

Today, I resolve to praise the Lord through every situation.
Hebrews 13:15 - By Him, then, let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that, the fruit of our lips, confessing His name.

Today, I resolve to put on the shoes of the gospel of peace.
Ephesians 6:15 - and your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace.

Today, I resolve to be the light and salt to a lost and dying world. Mat 5:13 - You are the salt of the earth, but if the salt loses its savor, with what shall it be salted? It is no longer good for anything, but to be thrown out and to be trodden underfoot by men. Mat 5:14 - You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.

Today, I resolve to seek truth.
Psalm 51:6 - Behold, You desire truth in the inward parts; and in the hidden part You shall make me to know wisdom

Today, I resolve to be equipped for every battle that comes my way.Eph 6:11 - Put on the whole armor of God so that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. Eph 6:12 - For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the world's rulers, of the darkness of this age, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Today, I resolve to run to my Fortress and hide in the shadow of His wings to find rest. 
Psa_18:2 - Jehovah is my strength, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my rock; I will trust in Him; He is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower.  

 Today, I resolve to put on love.
Colossians 3:14 - and above all these things, put on love which is the bond of perfectness.

Today, I resolve to put off anger, malice, unforgiveness and anything else that may prevent me from moving forward on the path the King has set for me. 
Col_3:8 - But now also put off all these things: anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, shameful speech out of your mouth.

Today, I resolve to listen first, speak last.  Jas 1:19 - Therefore, my beloved brothers, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath. Jas 1:20 - For the wrath of man does not work out the righteousness of God.

Do you have any resolutions today that you need to make known in your life?  Speak them out loud.  Speak the Word of God over your life.  Make the declarations you need to make according to the Word of God to gain the victory that is already yours in your life. 

rushingcindy@gmail.com








No comments:

Post a Comment